Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Movies On Your Bookshelf

Hi everyone! I just realized that my bookshelf is housing my precious 15-disc The Lord of the Rings trilogy blu-ray box set.


Why is it there? Because my normal DVD shelf looks like this:


My normal DVD shelf already has my other 12-disc Lord of the Rings trilogy on DVD and a bunch of other characters: Optimus Prime, Batman, Gollum, Yoda, Gandalf, Wall-E, Eve and a headless Joker.

And if you look closely, yes, there are indeed dolphins on my bedroom door. :)

Thanks for reading!

Feel free to follow me on Twitter:


If you enjoyed reading this, please subscribe to this blog in the top left hand corner.


Until next time, something wonderful awaits!

Movies On Your Bookshelf Reviewed by Unknown on 12:03 Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by Tuan Ho | The official website of author Tuan Ho © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Theme images by mammuth. Powered by Blogger.